Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is the hardest part

Today is the day I am supposed to get my period. It hasn't come yet. I feel all jumbled. I don't want to get too excited because I could still not be pregnant, but I don't want to get disappointed yet because I could still be pregnant. I keep thinking it's coming, but then it's not here. I've gone to the bathroom 20 times this morning (well, that's an exaggeration ... maybe just 15). I don't feel crampy but I don't always feel crampy before it comes, just after. I also don't want to jinx anything. I'm not even sure I should post this! I'm afraid that the second I click "publish post" I'll go to the bathroom and have my period.

I did have a dream that I was pregnant last night.

I love this picture. He looks a lot like my brother but with lighter hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment