Monday, March 29, 2010

In my dreams I blog every day.

It always seems like I write brilliant blog entries in my head when I'm falling asleep. And then I promptly forget them in the morning.

I had a great idea for one and it was all nicely written in my head about a week ago and I have NO clue what it was I was going to write about.

Well, Nate has his first allergist appointment on Friday, poor kid. Hopefully they won't poke him too much. We think he may have had reactions to hummus (so chick peas or sesame) and sunflower seads maybe ... or else now any little red spot seems like a reaction but could just be some sensative skin. The allergist we're going to see literally wrote the book on peanut allergies, so I guess he'll be good. He was recommended to me both by Nate's pediatrician and also by a friend of mine at church who is a nurse. I'll trust what he tells us.

I'm having two friends and their babies over for a play date and brunch in a couple of weeks. One is a friend from my old job who has a 9-10 month old. The other is a friend from my current job who has a 3 month old. :) Our kids will likely not really play together at all. But it'll be fun. I'm hoping for nice weather so that we can hang out outside a bit. Plus I get to show off our new house, which is looking great! For our first "big" project (besides sucking up water in the basement like everyone else in the Boston area right now), we're picking a paint color for the dining room. We even got samples and painted some squares of paint in there to choose from. The big change will be changing the stained-wood trim to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment